Chapter 1 General Terms
This Terms of Service(referred to as "Agreement") states the rights, obligations, responsibilities, and other necessary matters between Acciio Inc. (referred to as "Company") and the Users.
Definition of Terms
The definition of terms used in this Agreement is as follows.
- "Service" means any service provided via the website [https://hideout.so/], PC application and/or mobile application (collectively referred to as "Websites") operated by Company.
- "User" means users who access the app and use the Service provided by Company.
- "Content" means audio and or video stream, recordings, graphical, pictorial or text content, or any other content displayed, transferred, downloaded on the Website.
Notification and Revision of Terms
- Company shall notify Users of the amended Agreement by posting amended terms on Websites, providing in-app notifications or via email.
- In the event Company amends this Agreement, Company shall confirm that User has agreed to the amendment of this Agreement. Nonetheless, in the event Company has expressed "if User does not express acceptance nor refusal of the amended Terms of Service, Company shall consider as an acceptance" and User has not expressed acceptance or refusal, it will be considered as such User has accepted the amendment of this Agreement.
- User who refuses to enter into an amended Agreement may terminate this Agreement.
- A person who wishes to register as a User shall apply for registration by filling out the necessary User information form provided by Company and shall give consent on the Agreement.
- Company may request to complete the identification process, verification process, or submit other necessary documentation to the person to confirm, verify his/her identity.
User shall be at least 13 years of age and shall be competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement and abide by and comply with this Agreement.